Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. The Invisalign system uses a set of clear, removable aligners to gradually reposition teeth. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Removable aligners allow you to brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Also, there are no wires, metal or brackets to irritate your gums, cheek or tongue.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.